All domestic, international and Running Start students are eligible to apply.
- GPA over 2.5 (including high school grades)
- 17 years of age or older
- Bring these documents to our office and leave them with the front desk or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application Packet (Dependent on program. Email for more information)
- One or Two Letters of Recommendation (depending on your program)
- 1 Page Personal Essay
- Unofficial transcript with your most recent quarter (showing over a 2.5 GPA)
Our office will review your documents and let you know within a week if you have been accepted to the program and how to proceed. Please note that students that have been sanctioned by the college are disqualified from applying to, or participating in an Edmonds CC study abroad program.