Help for Success
Services for Students with Disabilities (SSD) ensures that programs at Edmonds College are accessible and usable by students regardless of ability.
For the health and safety of our community, the college is serving students and the community remotely through July 31. Some college offices may partially reopen to the public on Aug. 10.
Employees are serving students and the community remotely during this time. Please check back for updates on this website for access to services available online, by email, or phone.
The summer and fall class schedules are online at edcc.edu/schedule. Summer quarter classes begin July 1.
- 100% online instruction for ALL classes (with some exceptions) for summer quarter.
- Exception: Classes with a hands-on component could be offered throughout the quarter. Strict social distancing guidelines will be followed.
All college updates, resources, and information about COVID-19 is available at edcc.edu/coronavirus. Thank you for your flexibility and understanding.
Live SSD Front Desk!
Front Desk Hours
July 1 Hours: 11:30-1:00
Monday-Thursday: 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
We support students with a variety of conditions:
- Deaf or Hard of Hearing, Blind or Visually impaired
- Learning, Mobility, or Physical Condition
- Chronic Health, Neurological, or Mental Health Condition
- Injured students who are returning to school for retraining
The SSD staff works with each student individually to determine reasonable accommodations.
- Academic advising
- Accommodated testing
- ASL Interpreters
- Early registration
- Ergonomic equipment
- Large print materials
- Note takers
- Recording device
- Test scribes