Help for Success
Services for Students with Disabilities (SSD) ensures that programs at Edmonds Community College are accessible and usable by students with disabilities.
For the health and safety of our community, all college offices have moved services online Wednesday, March 18 through Friday, April 24. College offices will reopen to the public on April 27.
Employees are serving students and the community remotely during this time. Please check back for updates on this website for access to services available online, by email, or phone.
Spring quarter registration is open. Register online at edcc.edu/schedule. Spring quarter classes begin April 13.
- 100% online instruction for ALL classes for spring quarter.
- Exception: Classes with a hands-on component will be online April 13 through May 17, then the hands-on portion of the class will be offered in person from May 18 through June 19. Social distancing guidelines will be followed.
All college updates, resources, and information about COVID-19 is available at edcc.edu/coronavirus. Thank you for your flexibility and understanding.
We support students with a variety of conditions:
- Deaf or Hard of Hearing, Blind or Visually impaired
- Learning, Mobility, or Physical Disability
- Chronic Health, Neurological, or Mental Health Condition
- Injured students who are returning to school for retraining
The SSD staff works with each student individually to determine reasonable accommodations.
Services offered include:
- Academic advising
- Campus orientation
- One-on-one tutoring
- Interpreters for the deaf
- Test scribes
- Early registration
- Large print materials
- Accommodated testing
- Note takers