Get the right class! Search by time or type.
Summer quarter starts July 1. All summer classes are 100% online (with some exceptions).
- All summer quarter classes will be held 100% online for the entire quarter July 1
through Aug. 21.
- Exception: Classes with a hands-on component could be offered in person from July 1 through Aug. 21. However, the social distancing guidelines will be maintained.
- All classes with a hands-on component are indicated in the online class schedule. If you have further questions about which classes to register for, please make a virtual appointment with an advisor.
Fall Sept. 21-Dec. 11
Fall Quarter 2020: Edmonds College plans the following class schedule for fall. How classes are delivered may change depending on the COVID-19 situation. Classes with assigned meeting times are intended to meet on campus but may not show an assigned room at this time and could be updated later. In the event that a class with a scheduled meeting time is unable to meet on campus, the class may meet online at the scheduled time.
Register early to make sure you get the classes you want when you want them!
- Current student
- Future student
- Go directly to the online registration login.
- Register in person (Registration Form) when our offices reopen on April 27.
Other Classes Available Year Round
- Community Education (non-credit)
- Creative Retirement Institute (CRI) (non-credit)
- Business Training Center
- Washington Aerospace Training & Research (WATR) Center
eLearning: Join the growing number of students who earn college credit and/or complete degrees and certificates online.
To ride Community Transit buses, you now need an ORCA enhanced EdPass card (ORCC).
Costs: $10 for the EdPass plus ORCA bus benefit (one-time fee) and $26 for the quarterly bus pass.
Get it in three easy steps:
- Register for "ORCC" (any section, it doesn't matter which ORC 1, 2, 3, or 4) the bus pass class, along with your other classes.
- Pay for your classes (and bus pass) online or at the Cashier's Office in Lynnwood Hall.
- Get your new ORCA enhanced EdPass card and turn in your old EdPass card at the EdPass office located in Lynnwood Hall 214.
Questions? Call 425.640.1143.
Please note: In order to keep our community safe and healthy, we are serving our students and community remotely through June 19. College offices will reopen to the public on June 22.
Updated Class Information
To see the current status of a class, including time, location, or cancellation:
- Look it up online by clicking on the four digit class code on the schedule pages
- Type in the number on this form
- Find out the information in person in the lobby of Lynnwood Hall starting April 27 when our offices reopen.