Get the right class! Search by time or type.
Spring quarter starts April 13. All spring classes are 100% online (with some exceptions).
- All spring quarter classes will be held 100% online for the entire quarter April 13
through June 19.
- Exception: Classes with a hands-on component will be online April 13 through May 17. The hands-on portion of the class will be offered in person from May 18 through June 19 (unless we hear otherwise from the state. As of now, the state is allowing this exception). However, the social distancing guideline must be maintained.
- All classes with a hands-on component are indicated in the online class schedule. If you have further questions about which classes to register for, please make a virtual appointment with an advisor.
Register early to make sure you get the classes you want when you want them!
- Current student
- Future student
- Go directly to the online registration login.
- Register in person (Registration Form) when our offices reopen on April 27.
Other Classes Available Year Round
- Community Education (non-credit)
- Creative Retirement Institute (CRI) (non-credit)
- Business Training Center
- Washington Aerospace Training & Research (WATR) Center
eLearning: Join the growing number of students who earn college credit and/or complete degrees and certificates online.
To ride Community Transit buses, you now need an ORCA enhanced EdPass card (ORCC).
Costs: $10 for the EdPass plus ORCA bus benefit (one-time fee) and $26 for the quarterly bus pass.
Get it in three easy steps:
- Register for "ORCC" (any section, it doesn't matter which ORC 1, 2, 3, or 4) the bus pass class, along with your other classes.
- Pay for your classes (and bus pass) online or at the Cashier's Office in Lynnwood Hall.
- Get your new ORCA enhanced EdPass card and turn in your old EdPass card at the EdPass office located in Lynnwood Hall 214.
Questions? Call 425.640.1143.
Please note: In order to keep our community safe and healthy, we are serving our students and community remotely until April 24. Our offices will reopen on April 27.
Updated Class Information
To see the current status of a class, including time, location, or cancellation:
- Look it up online by clicking on the four digit class code on the schedule pages
- Type in the number on this form
- Find out the information in person in the lobby of Lynnwood Hall starting April 27 when our offices reopen.