International Student Services

Have You Recently Moved or Changed Your Phone Number?

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) requires notification from students within 10 days of moving. If you have moved, or changed your phone number or email address, please use the online Address Change Form to notify ISS, and we will update your record with the USCIS.

Please come to the International Student Services Office if you have questions or need help with the online form.