LewerMark Student Medical Insurance
Required Student Health Insurance
All Edmonds Community College students with F-1 student visa status are required to purchase the school medical insurance plan, managed by the Lewer Company.
The cost is $318.03 per quarter for the 2018-2019 school year (price may vary by year). The College automatically applies the fee to your school account when you register for classes.
Edmonds CC cannot waive the requirement for any student with F-1 status. The only exceptions are:
- Government Sponsored Students (i.e. Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission, Swedish Board of Student Finance, etc.)
- Concurrently enrolled students with an I-20 from another school.
If you have questions about the insurance plan please visit the ISS office or contact ISS at email@example.com or call 425.640.1518.
For detailed information about the plan, and to download your insurance card, please visit the Lewer Company website at https://www.lewermark.com/school-detail/?SID=edmondscc. You can also call 1-800-821-7710, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Search for a doctor
- Download the plan summary or brochure
- Options for spouse or children
- Options for dental and vision coverage
- Map to clinics around Edmonds CC
How to get a medical insurance ID card?
- Please go to this website: www.lewermark.com/edmondscc
- Click on Student Login for ID Card
- Login: Input your Student ID # 958-
- Password: Input your Date of Birth (mmddyyyy) (Example: your birthday is March 17, 1997- You type 03171997)
- Click continue
- Change your password, then retype it to confirm. Select a security question and answer it, then fill in your email address. Click “Update”
- Click on drop down list- Start Here!
- Select Online ID Card and print out
*After printing out your insurance ID card, please take a picture of it and save on your phone.
*If you are a new student, please wait 3 weeks after registration to print.
*If you have any questions, you may also contact Lewer Regional Sales Director: Laura Caferro at email@example.com
- Please remember to bring your insurance ID card when you’re going to clinic or hospital.
- If you get a bill from clinic or hospital, please bring it to ISS and we will help you process the payment.
- Please do not pay upfront; you only pay $20 deductible for in-network clinics and $100 for emergency room.
- Urgent care clinics are open evenings and weekends for immediate treatments. However, for broken bones, heart attack, heavy bleeding, and unconsciousness or for any sort of sudden or very painful illnesses or serious accidents, please go to the nearest hospital.