Welcome Current ISS Students
Whatever your needs are, the International Student Services staff is here to help you. Below you will find a list of resources and services for you to use.
Interested in applying to Edmonds CC or are arriving for Orientation?
For the health and safety of our community, all college offices have moved services online Wednesday, March 18 through Friday, April 24. College offices will reopen to the public on April 27. We are serving students and the community remotely during this time. Visit edcc.edu/international-advising
ISS Letter Requests
Current International Students use the ISS Letter Request E-Form to request a letter from the ISS office.
Types of letters you may request:
- Canada Visa Support Letter
- Confirmation/Enrollment Verification
- Confirmation Letter for Visiting Family
- F-1 Visa Renewal Support Letter
- Social Security Number for Optional Practical Training (OPT) Students or for On Campus Job
Student Status Report
Current International Students fill out a Student Status Report form to communicate with ISS office about:
- Concurrent Enrollment (Taking a class at another school)
- Going Home for One or More Quarters
- Vacation (Intensive ESL students)