STUDENT JOB OPPORTUNITIES AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
Check Back in Spring 2019 for Employment Opportunities for 2019-20 School Year.
Welcome to Center for Student Engagement & Leadership online application process.
DACA (Deferred Action Childhood Arrivals) students need to have an authorized work permit for the time period of August 27, 2018-June 15, 2019.
How to Apply
- Browse through the current position descriptions and requirements by visiting Current Job Openings page.
- If you are an international student (F-1 Visa), please review the International Student Hiring Process page.
- Collect the following documents in a document or PDF format
- Resume (remember to list all relevant education, training, and experience you possess when applying for a job)
- Cover letter (letter of interest)
- Recommendation letter (optional)
- Unofficial transcript -Student must have at least a 2.5 Cumulative minimum GPA or previous institution transcript (for new students)
TIP: Gather these documents before you begin filling out the online application. If you need assistance with your resume and/or cover letter, please check out the resume and cover letter resources page.
- Complete the application form for the position you would like to apply (link here)
All positions require a completed online application. Please do not write "see resume" on any section of the online application. Any online application that does not provide information in all the required fields will be considered incomplete and will not be screened for the position. Be sure to complete each section of the application form. Some positions may also require you to answer supplemental questions.
"You belong at CSEL!"