STUDENT JOB OPPORTUNITIES and APPLICATION INFORMATION
Applications for the 2020-21 Academic Year open Monday, March 2!
Welcome to the Center for Student Engagement & Leadership online application process!
Here's How to Apply:
- Visit our Current Job Openings page and browse through the open positions descriptions and requirements.
- Review the International Student Hiring Process page if you are an international student. If you are a DACA (Deferred Action Childhood Arrivals) student, then you must have an authorized work permit for the time period of August 26, 2020-June 19, 2021.
- Gather and review the following documents as you will need them to apply to any of the positions:
- Resume (List all relevant education, training, and experience you possess)
- Cover Letter (Letter of Interest)
- Letter of Recommendation (Optional)
- Unofficial Transcript (Students must currently have at least a 2.5 Cumulative Minimum GPA or a previous institution's transcript for students new to Edmonds CC)
TIP: Gather these documents before you begin filling out the online application. If you need assistance with your resume and/or cover letter, please check out the Resume and Cover Letter Resources page.
4. Complete and submit an application form for the position(s) you would like to apply.
All positions require a completed online application. Please do not write "see resume" on any section of the online application. Any online application that does not provide information in all the required fields will be considered incomplete and will not be screened for the position. Be sure to complete each section of the application form. Some positions may also require you to answer supplemental questions.
If you have any questions, feel free to email Eduardo Torres at firstname.lastname@example.org.