Triton Game Room
The Triton Game Room, located on the second floor of the Triton Student Center in Brier Hall. The Game Room is dedicated to Edmonds CC students with the intent of providing a safe & clean environment to socialize and relax with friends. The Triton Game Room features two pool tables and the latest in console games for all Edmonds CC students to play for free with their EdPass. See all our amenities below.
Triton Game Room Hours*
Normal operating hours are:
- Monday 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday 9 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Thursday 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Friday 9 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: closed
*Game Room hours are subject to change due to non-instructional days, holidays, college breaks, or staff development.
Learn more about Triton Student Center.
Congratulations to our Mario Kart 64 Tournament Winners!
Our first ever Mario Kart tournament for the Nintendo 64 had 13 racers participate, and in the end, Isak came out victorious over Joel in the final matchup. Congratulations to them! They took home trophies provided by the Triton Game Room, plus some bragging rights. Thank you to all the students who participated!
Our top three finishers from left to right: 3rd Place – Carlos Lazo, 2nd Place - Joel Llyod, 1st Place - Isak Vstman
Stay tuned for our next Game Room tournament coming next quarter — Super Smash Brothers Ultimate!
Game Room Amenities
The Game Room is more than just pool tables. We offer a number of amenities and gaming options in a comfortable, friendly atmosphere!
The Triton Game Room features:
- 2 pool tables ($1.00 per game)
- 3 big screen TVs for videos, games or TV
- 4 computer stations for gaming or general use
- Free popcorn
- Furniture to relax and hang out with fellow students
- The latest video game consoles, games and accessories (see below)
Please be sure to have your EDPass with you to swipe for our game room staff to check out any items in the game room. If you have a suggestion or game room request, please feel free to give the suggestion to one of the game room student assistants, drop a note in the suggestion box or email the game room supervisor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on Facebook to get updates on the game room and other activities.
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider© *NEW
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain© *NEW
- Forza Motorsport 7© *NEW
- Call of Duty Black Ops 4© *NEW
- Madden NFL 19© *NEW
- Dark Souls© Remastered *NEW
2 PlayStation 4 Pros© *NEW
Sony Astro A10© gaming headsets *NEW
- NBA 2K19© *NEW
- FIFA19© *NEW
- Horizon Zero Dawn© *NEW
- Dragon Ball FighterZ© *NEW
- Street Fighter© 30th Anniversary Collection *NEW
- BloodBorne© *NEW
- Marvel© Spider-Man *NEW
- Red Dead Redemption II© *NEW
1 Sony PlayStation 3© console
- Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon© *NEW
- Dragon’s Crown© *NEW
- The Last of Us© *NEW
- MX Vs. ATV Untamed© *NEW
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst© *NEW
1 Nintendo Switch gaming console *NEW
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe© *NEW
- Super Mario Party© *NEW
- Super Bomberman R© *NEW
- Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate© *NEW
- Mario Tennis Aces© *NEW
1 Wii gaming console
- Wii Sports©
- Wii Sports Resort©
- Mario Party 8© *NEW
- Super Smash Brothers Brawl© *NEW
- Mario Super Sluggers© *NEW
- Naruto Clash of Ninja 2© *NEW
- Pokémon Battle Revolution© *NEW
- Mario Strikers Charges© *NEW
1 Nintendo 64 console *NEW
- NFL Blitz© *NEW
- Banjo-Kazooie© *NEW
- GoldenEye 007© *NEW
- Banjo-Tooie© *NEW
- Mario Kart 64© *NEW
Have a game suggestion? Fill out a slip with a game room attendant!
Brigitta Jacob: Game Room Assistant
Chau Pham: Game Room Assistant Lead
Duc (Hayden) Tran: Game Room Assistant
Kezia Jovanka: Game Room Assistant
Stewart Sinning: Game Room Supervisor, Contact Stewart.email@example.com
Please help us maintain this area with your fellow students in mind. Thank you!
- Do not sit on pool tables.
- Food/Drinks should never be on the pool tables.
- No jump or masse shots on pool table (it damages the felt)
- Please pick up trash/recyclables/compostables and dispose of them properly.
- Please put tables and chairs back in order.
- No gambling.
- No rough housing or swearing.
- You must have a current EdPass to check out any equipment.
- All equipment has a 1 hr. limit.
- Treat equipment with respect.
- The only animals permitted in the Game Room are Service Animals.
- Inform game room staff of broken equipment or spilled concessions.
- Be respectful to the people around you
- Sort your waste into the proper waste receptacles (compost, recycling, landfill)
Important: Money paid for pool games is used to support game room operations and pool table maintenance. Any person attempting to avoid paying for pool games will be asked to leave. This includes:
- Tampering with the coin slot mechanism
- Catching or preventing balls from going down the pocket
- Inserting anything (cups, paper towels, cues, etc.) into the pocket to block balls
The Game Room Staff is here to support all Edmonds CC Students and reserves the right to ask any student who is not respecting the above guidelines to leave.
Thank you for your cooperation,
-Triton Leadership Team and CSEL Staff