Join One, Start One, Be One!
Clubs at Edmonds Community College
Participate in a club! It's an easy and fun way to get involved. Share and discover new interests with fellow students, develop your skills, and add to your resume. Take a look at the clubs that Edmonds Community College has to offer down below.
Here's a list of last year's chartered clubs. These clubs may or may not be returning. If you notice that a club from this list has not re-chartered and you're interested in restarting that club, contact the club Admin. We'll connect you with the Advisor of that club!
Don't see a currently chartered club you're interested in? Why not start your own
club? Just follow these 4 simple steps and you're all set to go.
- Gather 4 other students with similar goals/interest in starting a club and find a
- Fill out an Application for Chartering a Student Club and email it to the Club Administation Programmer (firstname.lastname@example.org) or submit it to the CSEL Front Desk (BRI 252). Wait for the Club Team's approval.
- Once approved you'll be emailed a copy of the Fillable Consitution. Return a completed
copy to the Club Admin.
- Attend all mandatory club trainings! Details will be shared in an email after you've
completed the previous step
Once you have completed these steps you'll be a chartered club. For more information, please refer to the Club Handbook or contact the Club Administration Programmer.
Fall Quarter Club Fair - October 16, 2019
Last Day to get Chartered and recieve allocation - November 1, 2019
Fall Quarterly Report Due - December 6, 2019
Already a club? Here are the important forms we covered over during the Club Trainings. If you have any questions regarding these forms, please contact the Club Administration Programmer.
- Planning an event or meeting? Be sure to submit the CSEL Request Form at least 10 business days before your event/meeting.
- Is there going to be club funded food during the event? If the answer is yes, please
fill out this Food Purchase Justification Form and collect signatures if less than 50 people consumes food and/or drinks during
- If your club is planning on doing a fundraiser, be sure to fill out and submit the
Club Fundraiser Request Form at least 10 business days before you plan on holding the fundraiser event.
- Conducting an activity that might pose a risk? Have each participating members sign
a Student Release Form and give to the club advisor.
- Clubs are expected to submit the Club Quarterly Report by the end of the current quarter in order to maintain active club status and recieve the next quarter's allocation.
CSEL Club Team Contact Information
|Executive Officer for Clubs|
|Club Administration Programmer|
|Club Event Programmer|
Associate Director, Center for Student Engagement & Leadership