Help for Success
Services for Students with Disabilities (SSD) ensures that programs at Edmonds Community College are accessible and usable by students with disabilities.
We support students with a variety of conditions:
- Deaf or Hard of Hearing, Blind or Visually impaired
- Learning, Mobility, or Physical Disability
- Chronic Health, Neurological, or Mental Health Condition
- Injured students who are returning to school for retraining
The SSD staff works with each student individually to determine reasonable accommodations.
Services offered include:
- Academic advising
- Campus orientation
- One-on-one tutoring
- Interpreters for the deaf
- Test scribes
- Early registration
- Large print materials
- Accommodated testing
- Note takers
Attention SSD Students:
If you are registered with SSD, please complete our survey to help strengthen our services in the future. Alternative formats of the survey are available on request.