We are here to help you transfer to universities! The workshops and university advisor visits below will continously be updated.
- University Transfer 101
- Transfer Workshops
- Transfer Advisor Visits
- Transfer College Credit to Edmonds CC
- Make An Appointment
How ISS advisors can help you with university transfer:
- EXPLORING majors and academic programs at universities
- MEETING admission requirements
- APPLYING to universities (3 or more recommended)
- SELECTING Edmonds classes for transfer
- PREPARING for university campus visit
- TRANSFERRING academic and immigration records
How YOU can be prepared for university transfer:
- START early! PLAN ahead! WORK backwards!
- IDENTIFY transfer universities/programs EARLY
- COMMUNICATE DIRECTLY with University Advisors
- MEET Admission Requirements
- University (Freshman or Transfer)
- Program or major
- International admission
Make an appointment with an advisor and start your transfer plan now!
Cal State Long Beach: Monday, January 22 | 2- 3 p.m. | Snohomish 338
FROM A COLLEGE OR UNIVERSITY OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES:
There are several ways to do this:
- Have your former school(s) send OFFICIAL transcripts to an approved evaluation agency. We recommend World Education Services (WES). www.wes.org
- We also recommend Foundation for International Services (FIS). FIS is located in Edmonds, WA,which is very close to Edmonds CC if you would like to do this in person. www.fis-web.com
- If your official transcripts are not in English, request WES or FIS to translate and evaluate.
- You should request a “Course by Course” evaluation.
- WES or FIS must send the evaluation directly to Edmonds CC at the following address:
Credential and Evaluation Office, Edmonds CC, 20000 68th Avenue W. Lynnwood, WA 98036
- Submit an electronic transcript evaluation request on the Edmonds CC website.www.edcc.edu/credentials/transcripts.html
FROM A COLLEGE OR UNIVERSITY IN THE UNITED STATES:
There are two ways to do this:
- Have your former school(s) send OFFICIAL academic transcripts to Edmonds CC at the following address: Credential and Evaluation Office, Edmonds CC, 20000 68th Avenue W. Lynnwood, WA 98036
- Submit an electronic transcript evaluation request on the Edmonds CC website. www.edcc.edu/credentials/transcripts.html
If you plan to transfer to a university in the future, you will repeat this process. Your future university will NOT accept WES or FIS evaluations that you have submitted to Edmonds CC.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425.640.1518
Drop In Hours: 10:30-11:30 a.m. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday | 3-4:30 p.m. Every Weekday