Whatever your needs are, the International Student Services staff is here to help you. Below you will find a list of resources and services for you to use.
Interested in applying to Edmonds CC or are arriving for Orientation?
Summer Quarter July 9-August 31
Office Closed on Fridays
Mon.-Thurs. 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Walk in Hours
Mon., Tue., Thurs.: 10:30-11:30 a.m.
Mon.-Thurs.: 3-4:30 p.m.
ISS Letter Requests
Current International Students use the ISS Letter Request E-Form to request a letter from the ISS office.
Types of letters you may request:
- Canada Visa Support Letter
- Confirmation/Enrollment Verification
- Confirmation Letter for Visiting Family
- F-1 Visa Renewal Support Letter
- Social Security Number for Optional Practical Training (OPT) Students or for On Campus Job
Student Status Report
Current International Students fill out a Student Status Report form to communicate with ISS office about:
- Concurrent Enrollment (Taking a class at another school)
- Going Home for One or More Quarters
- Vacation (Intensive ESL students)