Whatever your needs are, the International Student Services staff is here to help you. Below you will find a list of resources and services for you to use.
Interested in applying to Edmonds CC or are arriving for Orientation?
Summer Quarter July 9-August 31
Office Closed on Fridays
Mon.-Thurs. 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Walk in Hours
Mon., Tue., Thurs.: 10:30-11:30 a.m.
Mon.-Thurs.: 3-4:30 p.m.
ISS Letter Requests
Current International Students use the ISS Letter Request E-Form to request a letter from the ISS office.
Types of letters you may request:
- Confirmation / Enrollment verification
- Canada visa support letter
- F-1 visa renewal support letter
- Social Security Number for Optional Practical Training (OPT) students or for on campus job
- Confirmation letter for family or parent visiting
Student Status Report
Current International Students fill out a Student Status Report form to communicate with ISS office about:
- Vacation (Intensive ESL students)
- Going home for one or more quarters
- Concurrent enrollment (taking a class at another school)