Academic Computer Services
Current Announcements for ACS
- Did you know there are open labs in Alderwood (ALD Hall? Stop by the first floor of ALD to find a place to study!
- Need help changing your password? Can't login? Lab assistants are available to help in Alderwood (ALD) Hall on the first floor and
the Library on the 3rd Floor.
- Login instructions: Click ACS Login
- To log in to the pilot instance of the new online learning system, CANVAS, click here.
- Did you know that your Edmonds Community College computer account provides access to student computers,
the student wireless network, and Canvas?
- Don’t miss out on free printing: Use your EdPass to print in campus computer labs and get 25 free pages before you
have to pay to print! After that, printing costs 5 cents per page. Find out more here and get tips to print less. We’re working to reduce the number of pages printed on
campus as part of the college’s sustainability initiative.
- Wireless network access is available for student use on campus. If you would like to connect your personal
laptop to the wireless network, please see the following page: Wireless Instructions.
- EdMail: E-mail for all students! Start college right — sign in to your new Edmonds CC e-mail
account powered by Google. Go to EdMail.
- Edmonds CC Computer Resources for Students: Please click the following link to read about the computer resources available on and around campus.